Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy, happy day!!!

We received the draft of our home study today via email.  It has been reviewed and I sent it over to our coordinator for her approval.  Once approved our social worker will overnight it to us and then I can forward to the US government to get our approval from them.  This is the only piece of information they are waiting for to schedule our fingerprints and approve us.  I also had a very nice conversation with a pediatrician who specializes in international adoption and he is willing to write a letter saying it would benefit the child for the US and Ukraine governments to expedite our process.  Our coordinator said it would help us get a travel date quicker.  I am still hoping to have our dossier submitted to Ukraine no later than May 1st, and all I need to do that is my approval letter from the US government.  I am happy and excited the process seems to be back in motion once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment