Thursday, April 24, 2014

Trusting God...He has a plan...

Today I am feeling overwhelmed, a lot.  We have sold every available item we have to put towards going to Eastern Europe and bringing home our baby girl and possibly the second baby girl, if God puts her in our path, but we are still short.  I feel like people look at us from the outside and say "gee they live in a nice home, they don't need the money" but reality is, we are like everyone else who lives check to check.  Problem is in our case my husband has his own business and he does not get a check, we have to live on whatever money is available after all his business obligations are met, and these days it does not look good, between Shawn being off work from having his neck/spine surgery and customers not paying their bills we are struggling.  Next week is the first of the month and I am worried because he has no money as of today to contribute to paying our monthly bills.  This has never happened to us before and I believe the devil is attacking us, he knows we are saving to travel and get our babies, he knows this is Gods intention and he is trying to make us have to dip into our adoption fund to meet our bills.  The devil knows we don't have all the funding needed to travel to Eastern Europe and he is attacking my mind as well.  I am a wreck to the point I am having a hard time concentrating on my school work.  My semester is almost over, I have one final test tomorrow in Sociology and its done, then also by tomorrow I have to turn in a six page essay, along with three AB's of one page each, then next week I have an eight page essay due and then I will be finished with my English class.  I am struggling to get my essay written today, I have not even started my AB's, I will do them last, so all the way to Muenster when I went to pick up Natalie, I just prayed to the Lord and left all the finances at His feet, asked Him to put the knowledge and words in my mind to finish my semester and still make a good grade (I currently have an "A" in both classes), and asked Him to open doors where He wants us to go and close doors where He wants us to keep away from.  I still firmly believe He wants this adoption to happen, as I have prayed the whole time that His will be done and every time I have prayed and asked Him to continue to show us a sign or open a door so we know what we are to do, God has opened the door and led us once again towards the adoption.  Then He did it again today, after we got home I checked our FSP on Reece's Rainbow and our donation amount had increased by $240, I was so excited, I don't know who did it, but am so thankful they did and feel like its a start and another sign from God that all will be OK.  God will provide, God wants these precious baby girls to have a good home and be loved.  Thank you Jesus, we lay all our burdens at your feet and trust in your will for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment