Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Taking care of hubby...

Well Shawn had neck surgery a couple of days ago and came home from the hospital yesterday.  All is well with him, he is in the normal amount of pain and discomfort from having surgery, but other than that, his neck is 100% better.  He can actually feel his arm and fingers without any pain.  He is a bit grumpy since coming home because I am trying to make him follow the instructions from the doctor and that was, do no stay in bed, get up and keep moving and sit in a chair, use the bed only for sleeping.  Well since I am not the nurse at the hospital, he will be grumpy with me because he just wants to stay in bed!  I am glad to have his surgery over and get him on the road to healing, I need him 100% for traveling to Eastern Europe for our baby girl or girls I should say.  Yes we are considering a second baby girl and if everything continues as smoothly as they are now, then we will bring her home as well.

I called USCIS to see if they matched our home study up with our application yet and their computer system is down, she said call back in a couple of hours.  I called Texas Department of Public Safety on Monday and somebody had placed our fingerprints to the side and never did anything with them, she was upset and apologized and said they would print the report immediately and put in the mail that day, so I expect to see them today in my mailbox.  Next week we will drive down to Austin and get our documents apostilled and then overnight them to a friend who is leaving for Eastern Europe soon and she will deliver the documents for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment