Monday, March 31, 2014

Waiting patiently.....

I believe the hardest part of this journey is waiting on other people to do their part of the process.  I am the type of person who takes charge and accomplishes tasks right away, I do not procrastinate.  This week I pray everyday for God to give me the patience to sit back and wait while our social worker types up our home study and emails it to us for review.  I find myself checking email constantly throughout the day, hoping to find The email.  It is one of the last pieces of information to get approval from the US Government and then send to Eastern Europe for travel to meet our baby girl.  We should be receiving our original background checks from DPS this week and the home study and then I will feel like we are back into motion instead of sitting still and waiting.

We pray together everyday as a family and ask God to continue to take the lead on this journey, as it was Him who brought us here to begin with.  We pray for our baby girl that she will be kept safe and feel some sort of love until we can get her.  Our little Natalie is so excited to get another baby sister, she picked her name and every night at bedtime she asks God to watch over her and help us bring her home.  We have been selling items of value in order to get enough funding to accomplish this task, but we are a bit short and are asking anyone who feels lead to help us bring our baby girl home, to donate directly to our agency by clicking on the button on our blog and it will take you to a donate page.  If you cannot afford to donate anything, perhaps you will feel lead to sign up on the Reece's Rainbow website as a prayer warrior and pray for all the children who are in need of homes.  I pray that God blesses each and everyone of you reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment