Thursday, March 20, 2014

What a day....

Today started with me seeing my doctor and ordering labs so he can sign the health form. That was a 2 hour visit, mostly waiting on him to show up.  Then off to the lab, only to have to wait again because the doctors office did not send over the request.  Then off to the County Appraisers office to pick up the letter he signed, only to have to get another signed because the notary stamped her seal over some letters on the paper and that is a no no. But the good things are, letter from County Appraiser approved from my coordinator.  Now I am putting together a stack of documents that need to be apostilled in Austin.  My plan is to travel down there Tuesday night and be in the office at 8:00 am when they open.  I am going to try and have as many of our documents ready and with me as I can.  And I received an email today from USCIS saying they received our application and assigned it a number and will start working on it.  Yeah, now will have to wait for a letter from them telling us to come and do fingerprinting.  We already have fingerprinting tomorrow morning for the other country, then we will have to fingerprint for our social worker and again for the US government.  You would think they could all get together and share one set of fingerprints.  The process is moving along smoothly, a few bumps but nothing major.  The quicker we can get all documents completed the quicker we can travel to get our baby girl.  Keep praying and visit our family page on Reece's Rainbow at http://reecesrainbow.org/sponsorwalter

No comments:

Post a Comment