Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crazy idea to ask the rich for money...

I got to thinking about all the super rich people in this world and how they have everything they could ever need or want and then some.  Then I thought I bet some of them are willing to donate and share their money to help others in need.  So I did some research on the internet last night and found an article listing the top 15 billionaires in the US who like to donate and help others.  After careful examination of this list, I picked 4 people and am going to write them a letter.  Now I know this sounds pretty far fetched and I probably won't hear back from anyone, but hey its worth a shot.  If some super rich person wants to toss a few bucks our way to help us with this adoption we would be truly grateful and so would our baby girl!!

I just got back from sending a federal express package with all of our documents to get them apostilled in Austin.  Then next week they will be sent to another family who are headed to Eastern Europe for their adoption and are going to hand deliver our package.

We are getting closer, no we just continue to wait for those FBI background checks and we are done!  Hold on baby girl we love you so much and we are coming as fast as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment