Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Update and cute story to share...

FBI fingerprints were delivered Monday and they are working on background checks.  All documents have been signed and notarized and our health forms are getting signed today by our doctor.  Next week I will send all of our documents down to my niece in Austin to be apostilled.  Looks like we are on track for submission in Eastern Europe by the end of January.

Our children are so kind and loving and they have learned so much about orphans and what it means to not have a Daddy and Mommy like they do.  I am filled with joy when I seen my little ones playing with their dolls and they come to me and show me all of their babies that they have taken out of orphanages and gave a loving family to.  It also fills my heart when they say bedtime prayers and they pray for our new little blessing Maureen and they pray for all the other children in the orphanages.  They always ask God to put his arms around them and let them feel love from someone.  It always brings  tear to my eye.  I am blessed to have such beautiful kind children who care for others so much.  God bless everyone and have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment