Monday, February 2, 2015

God is gracious all the time...

Today has been a fantastic and humbling day.  It started out with us finding a company willing to match the donation with Angels in Disguise, not only match but they offered an extra $500!!!  I cried when I got the news as it was going to put us very close to our goal for the first trip.  Then right after I got off the phone, I looked at our profile and saw a $6,000 donation had been made and my first thought was, that was too quick, the grant money could not have gone through so fast.  So I checked with Reece's Rainbow and found out it was not the grant money, but an anonymous donor.  Then I was really crying more, could hardly talk to my husband on the phone, because this meant we were still getting the grant money, which would then give us $13,322 in our FSP.  Wow, how amazing is that!!  We will only need another $4,678 to be fully funded.

I have been so stressed all weekend, since we found out we leave the 8th for our appointment and our FSP was so low.  But I have kept faith that God was going to provide somehow and sure enough he has.  Now we just have a little bit more to go and we are fully funded and this awesome little princess will be home and getting the medical care she needs and deserves and of course all the loving from us and her siblings who are so excited to meet her!

I want to thank everyone who has donated to our FSP, everyone who has and is still praying for us and Maureen, Diana Richie for putting together the blanket and selling squares for donations and of course the Peterson family, who donated to our FSP and have put together the awesome t-shirt and bracelet fundraiser to help bring Maureen home. Thank you to each and every one of you, God will bless you and we are very humbled and appreciative of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment