Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2nd trip soon...

Our Court date was originally March 3rd and now has been pushed to Friday March 6th.  So airline tickets have been purchased and we are ready to leave next Wednesday.  It will be a short trip, arrive, travel to region, have Court, visit the next day and then home on Sunday.  Cannot wait to see our precious baby girl again, I have missed her so much.  But I keep telling myself, not much longer and she will be home with us.  Our pick up date will be March 17th, so we are almost there!

I have been researching pediatric occupational and physical therapy in our area.  Looks like I will have to drive over an hour to Dallas to get the therapy she will need.  We currently use ECI (Early Childhood Intervention) they come to your home and help, but they cannot offer the type of services in our home that I feel Arianna is going to need.  Her little body is limp, she has no body strength at all.  When you lay her on the floor she can only hold up her head and nothing else.  Bless her little heart she cries when you put her down on the floor, but I guess if it took so much work to lay there I would cry to.

On the other hand, she loves to be held and cuddle, so I a ready for lots of that! Thank you to everyone who has supported our journey through prayers and donations, we are grateful, God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. It's court day!!! Lifting you up in prayer!!! Tomorrow you are reuninted with her, even if just for the day....very soon it will be forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, we love all the prayers from everyone!

      Delete