Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Overnight couriers...

Well now I know from experience to always use federal express if you want a guaranteed delivery time for a letter or package.  We received our FBI background checks yesterday via UPS, I paid extra to receive them like that so I would have a guarantee of arrival that day.  Little did I know they can take all day to bring it to you.  UPS showed up at my door at 10:30 pm with my documents.  Obviously not in time for me to overnight them to DC for delivery today!!  Anyways I am off to overnight via federal express our FBI background checks to DC for apostille. We are supposed to receive them back next week, guaranteed!

All of our other documents were delivered to a family traveling in the next few days to Eastern Europe and they will hand deliver the to our legal team.  Almost there as far as documents go.

On another note, we still need to get donations or earn money some how to fund this adoption.  I am working on letters to mail out to people and organizations in an attempt to gain donations.  We are selling items we have to try and make some money and hopefully we will be having a fund raiser very soon, to earn more!  God has this under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment