Saturday, July 12, 2014

Love my family!!!

I am so lucky my family is so caring, loving and giving to everyone. I cannot say the same for my husbands family. His parents are filled with hate. They are attacking my husband, trying to convince him to divorce me and leave his family behind. It is so sad that after ten years of marriage they are still attacking him and our marriage. Immediately upon his return to the States last weekend they marched straight over to our home and proceeding to show him some information from twenty years ago in my past, something minor that neither of us care about. But to them it was another way to try and convince him being married to me was a mistake. After all they said they are looking out for his best interest. Since when, they have never cared about their kids their whole life, why now? When that did not work, they came back yesterday and started yet another argument with him, bringing up information about my grown adult kids and things they are doing in their lives. Geez, let it go already, my husband is not going to divorce me, he is not going to choose his parents over me and his kids. All this because we are adopting this beautiful precious angel and they are against it. It does not surprise me because they are not grandparents to our other children anyways, they are filled with such hate. Please pray for them, anyone who can be so hateful and vindictive needs massive prayer. Also pray for my husband who is being attacked by his parents almost daily over this situation. He needs strength to deal with them and only God can give it to him. Love you baby, hang in there, you will be back here in three days and won't have to listen to them.

On an awesome positive note, we have Court either Friday the 18th or Monday the 21st. We will know more by Thursday, so Shawn will be returning in a few days. We are almost to the end and will be bringing our angel baby home.

No comments:

Post a Comment