Sunday, May 25, 2014

God is totally at work........

I have been depressed and pretty bummed about Maureen and then second guessing if this was our intended route, I keep praying to God to show me a sign, let me know we are following His will and doing as he wants.  Yesterday we were looking at baby bedding on the internet and found a beautiful set, but it was $250 and I need every penny for this adoption, so I put it aside and told Shawn we can buy that later after she is home, we don't need it right away.  Then I started looking on Craigslist for used cribs and such and came across the very same baby bedding, it was listed as brand new never being used, best part $45, but again we were not sure if God really had a little girl for us, so again I decided to wait.  Me being pretty impatient in some areas, did not want to wait because it was such a good deal and I did not want to come home and end up buying the same set new for $250 plus tax and shipping.  First thing this morning I get a message from someone on our facilitation team with pictures of a baby girl, ready and waiting for us.  I started crying immediately when I saw her picture, showed my hubby and we were all excited.  He said go get that baby bedding and I did!!!  All I am buying for now, we will come home from Eastern Europe to no crib, but we will have our precious love!  I saw a small bedside baby bed thing for $50 at Target and thought if all else fails I can go buy it and use it until we can get the bedroom furniture for her room.  Happy days are back, better yet we travel in about 3 weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment