Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Finally, travel dates!!!

Last Friday came and went and I was bummed that we did not get a travel date that week, then resigned myself to hope for this week.  Imagine my surprise when we were shopping at Sams on Saturday and I got the phone call telling us our DAP appointment date is Thursday June 26th!!!  So excited and then I cried, it was a repeat from 6 years ago, we were shopping at Costco and I got a call from our surrogate with a positive pregnancy, I was so excited and crying in the store, people thought I was nuts!
Have a lot to do to be ready, already making a pile of things that have to be packed and lists upon lists.  We have vacation bible school this week, so it is making the week go by fast and it is taking up a lot of my time to prepare.  We also have a birthday party this Saturday for Carissa, so more busy things.  But next week I will have all day everyday to pack, make piles, fulfill lists and clean my house.  Still need to find a portable DVD player to take and find a ride to the airport.  Moving right along.
The best part is in about three weeks I will be holding my sweet angel girl and loving on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment